Rag Bag Recycling
We are continuing our Rag Bag Recycling campaign which helps to raise money for general funds. Through Rag Bag your are able to help recycle textiles and clothing that may have ended up going to landfill. It is estimated that approximately 1.75 million tonnes of clothing waste is produced in the UK every year. You can bring bags to any meeting night and deposit them in the large container in the hall on the left hand side as you come in the main door.
We can accept the following items:
- All menís, ladies and childrenís clothing
- Paired shoes (tied together)
- Handbags, bags, ties & belts
- Soft Toys
- Underwear to include socks, tights, pants and bras etc...
- Household textiles to include towels, bed linen, curtains etc...
We cannot accept the following items:
- Duvets both synthetic and feathered
- Soiled or wet clothing