The 171st Glasgow (1st Whitecraigs) Scout Group was formed on 25th May 1943, first meeting in Broom Church. 1953 saw a move to the premises at Broomcroft, which are still occupied by the Group today. We have grown to become one of the largest Groups in both Eastwood District and in Scotland. We provide fun, friendship and adventure for over 200 boys and girls. We currently have three Beaver Colonies, three Cub Packs and two Scout Troops, and we are partnered with an Explorer Unit.